How to integrate your story and the purpose of your soul into a business that takes you as far as you can't yet imagine?
We all have a natural inclination to share the knowledge of our own path with others. And we all have the curiosity to know if what elevate others could work for us too. It's a natural calling. That's why transmitting knowledge is an endless business if the information we share comes from real experience, from the intimacy of our own process.
It's not easy in a world full of noise and fleeting trends to find our own voice and convey our message with purity and honesty. It's not easy to polish the diamond of our experience and provide knowledge that is truly useful to someone else.
Through respectful listening to our inner voice and practices that program us to believe in the unique proposition of our essence, it is possible to recognize the value of our story and wisdom and gather the courage to present to the world that contribution that only you can make.
If you desire to connect with the highest version of yourself in service to others from your truth, your abundance, and the deepest satisfaction, get ready for a week of self-recognition and empowerment that will propel you to CREATE.
This retreat is for you if
- You feel a powerful calling to create something transformative but need more clarity on the "what" and the "how"
- You are seeking a new perspective to look at your own potential and possibilities
- You need a pause in time and in the everyday routine and guidance to discover new inner landscapes
- You long for a sacred space of self-discovery and catalyzing experiences to unleash your creativity
- You know it's time for a detox from external voices, family loyalties, and social media
- You know your time to create has come
- Day 1: Open to feel
- Day 2: Revalorize your knowledge
- Day 3: Let go of limiting beliefs
- Day 4: Discover the majesty of your Being
- Day 5: Envision your Impact on the world
- Day 6: A dream to chase
- Transportation to and from San José
- All meals during your stay, prepared with fresh and local ingredients, respecting your dietary preferences
- Coffee and tea always available
- Accommodation in a wonderful environment with spacious gardens and peaceful resting areas in contact with nature
- Mountain view room with air conditioning and private bathroom
- Access to a swimming pool and jacuzzi with mountain views
- Activations, Meditations, Breathwork, Yoga, and other practices to achieve the objectives of your retreat
- Gift bag with materials for ceremonies and activities
- Transportation, meals, and entrance to the Jucó Reserve
- This retreat is individual, providing daily personalized attention